kwolia and NRF Announce Updates to Retail Innovation Lounge Programming at Shop.org 2017
New speakers include Bryan Eisenberg, New York Times best-selling author; Jan Rogers Kniffen, CNBC on-air retail contributor; and Michelle Grant, head of retailing for Euromonitor
New York – Sept. 13, 2017 – Today, kwolia, a strategic advisory firm for connection + curation + communication in the world of retail innovation and NRF, announced the addition of new speakers for kwolia’s Retail Innovation Lounge at Shop.org 2017 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, Sept. 26-27.
The partnership with NRF brings the Retail Innovation Lounge directly to the main expo floor during Shop.org 2017 and provides a unique “lounge and learn” experience at the retail industry’s most important event for digital commerce. A dedicated stage in the Retail Innovation Lounge features curated content and programming with exclusive, inspiring content focused on today’s most successful retail strategies and concepts. Among the speakers for the three-day event are (in order of appearance):
- Brian Kavanagh, Senior Director, Insights Driven Performance and Retail Evolution, The Hershey Company
- Jan Rogers Kniffen, CNBC On-Air Retail Contributor and CEO, J. Rogers Knifen Worldwide
- Phil Raub, Founder and CMO, b8ta
- Roshanna Sabaratnam, Chief Digital and Marketing Officer, Bailey44 and Ali & Jay
- Jason Ballard, CEO, TreeHouse
- Bryan Eisenberg, New York Times Best-Selling Author
- Nat Salvione, Chief Commercial Office, Tango Card
- Manolo Almagro, Managing Partner, Q Division Global Consultancy
- Jason Breazeale, Innovation, Ahold Delhaize
- Joe Scartz, Managing Director Digital Commerce and Integration, TPN
- Jonathan Rosen, SVP of Content, Strategy and Creative Services, PRN
- Debbie Hauss, Editor-In-Chief, Retail Touchpoints
- Laura Heller, Editor, Retail Dive
- Raj Nijjer, GM, GeoMarketing
- Mark Biel, CEO, Shopgate
- Rami Odeh, Director of Digital Commerce, TPN
- Gregg Apirian, Managing Director, Vignette
- Sean Bunner, VP of New Business Development, HSN
- Dave Campbell, VP of Product Marketing, Bold360 by LogMein
- Michelle Grant, Head of Retailing, Euromonitor
- David Matthews, Owner, Revtech Retail Technology Ventures and Trailblazer Capital
- Vincent Diallo, Partner, Bleu Capital
- Anna Palmer, Partner, XFactor Ventures and CEO, Wondermile
- Michelle Bachrach, CEO, Findmine
- Justine Santa Cruz, Strategic Partnerships and Alliances, Satis.fi Labs
- Jeff Faye, Marketing, Communications and PR, Protect-A-Bed
- Jessica Thorpe, President, gen.video
- Amber J. Lawson, CEO, Good Amplified
- Ryan Bell, Director of Digital Experiences, Hydro Studios
- Nick Buzzell, CEO, NBTV Studios
- Paul Berman, Director of Enterprise Partnerships, uberall
“The Retail Innovation Lounge was created to bring unique experiences to change-makers in our industry. The goal at each of our events is to go ‘next level’ into the future of retail and explore convergent commerce with new solutions in marketing, media, entertainment and social good,” said Anne Marie Stephen, CEO and Founder, kwolia. “I am thrilled to partner with NRF to bring the Retail Innovation Lounge to Shop.org, as it is the perfect platform to showcase the world’s foremost and respected retail digital leaders.”
The Retail Innovation Lounge also includes lounge areas for networking and relaxation, games, a happy hour bar and demo space for sponsors. Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with their peers, network with industry influencers and learn about the latest innovations in retail technology.
The agenda for the Retail Innovation Lounge is integrated as part of the Shop.org schedule, with all Retail Innovation Lounge speakers featured on the Shop.org speaker page. The Shop.org website also includes a dedicated Retail Innovation Lounge page, in addition to a separate website at http://www.retailinnovationlounge.com/.
To register for Shop.org, please visit: shop.org/register.
About Retail Innovation Lounge
The Retail Innovation Lounge is a lounge and learn experience for changemakers in retail, connecting innovators and disruptors in a cool space with a relaxed vibe. Launched at SXSW in 2016, the Retail Innovation Lounge goes “next level” into the future of retail. It explores convergent commerce with new solutions, concepts and unfiltered, authentic conversations from: retail, brand, technology, marketing, media, entertainment and social good with the shared mission of moving retail into the future.
The Retail Innovation Lounge was founded by Anne Marie Stephen, ceo + founder of kwolia, strategic advisory for emerging technologies applied in retail connecting the physical and digital worlds. As a global customerfocused product and service developer, customer experience guru and trends forecaster in retail, Anne Marie has worked with leading companies including: Panasonic, Disney, Chico’s, AutoZone, Ralph Lauren, Hickory Farms and Macerich to integrate innovative solutions for over a decade.
NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association, representing discount and department stores, home goods and specialty stores, Main Street merchants, grocers, wholesalers, chain restaurants and internet retailers from the United States and more than 45 countries. Retail is the nation’s largest private sector employer, supporting one in four U.S. jobs – 42 million working Americans. Contributing $2.6 trillion to annual GDP, retail is a daily barometer for the nation’s economy.
Media Contact at Retail Innovation Lounge
Catherine Seeds or Adrienne Newcomb
Ketner Group PR + Marketing
Media Contact at NRF
Ana Serafin Smith
Sr. Director, Media Relations at NRF